As I start my new adventure of blogging, and try to figure out just what to write, I have started exploring my friends' blogs, to see what it's all about. It has been an amazing experience to get to know friends from a different point of view!
One of my truly inspirational gal-pals has a brilliant idea about Dreamboards - anyone can do it! The idea is, you create a board, like a collage, with all of your goals, dreams, hopes, etc., and post it somewhere that you'll see it daily. This visual reminder of where you're going and what you're aiming for makes it easier to stay on track and attain what you want. And it seems like it would be a lot of fun to find the pictures, etc. to represent the things you wish to include on it.
Also, it is a great tool if you are in a relationship - do one together and discover eachothers hopes and dreams, and then aim to achieve together! I'm going to start mine and already have soo many ideas of what to include! I'll let you know when I'm done, and post a pic.
(Robyn has just published her first book, "Live an Amazing Life: Stories that inspire and encourage positive attitude." Visit http://robynbeazley.com/book/ to check it out & order a copy for only $15.00!)
YAY!!! Congrats on starting your own blog! I'm officially a follower now! I can't wait to see more about you and what your up to!
ReplyDeleteYes, LOL... now I just have to figure out what, in my life, is interesting to other people :) 'Cuz I could write about lots... maybe I just 'ot to concentrate on writing, and eventually I will develop a theme... :) Hey, how do I get a gadget of scrolling pictures? (But my own pictures... I want to put my travel pictures up so they scroll across the sidebar)
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited about your new blog Krystle!! Thanks for the shout out - you're so amazing.
ReplyDelete