Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dare 2 B Inspired!


I have a challenge for all of you... For the next week, and yes, I mean SEVEN days, live like you were dying. Okay, now you can't just not show up to work, or stop paying your bills, I get that. But you CAN make a conscious effort to think about what you want out of life and make the time to do it.

You see, life isn't about what comes to us; it's about what we go out and find in life. There's a whole world, literally, waiting to be explored and discovered. It doesn't matter what you are into, there is always something that makes us smile. It's up to us to find out what it is, and then reach out and grab it! The possibilities are endless!



The point is, we never know when our lives will change, or how. LIFE IS SHORT! So be memorable! Theres no doubt that people will remember you; some people will remember you for a week, some for fifty years (some even for only an hour!) Will you be remembered as the one who always pursued their dreams? Or the one who always complained about the misfortunes of life? Get over yourself! We all have "stuff" to deal with - smell the roses in between the "stuff," 'cause "stuff" always sorts itself out.

Think, and make a list- what things do you want to do/achieve/see before you die? Decide what items you can do tomorrow, this week, this month, this year, etc. Make it a priority, cause you just never know. XO

2 comments:

  1. I love you Krystle! I love how you always see things in such a wonderful perspective! I think we can all be inspired by this post! Thank you so much for being such an inspiration in my life. WWKD (What would Krystle Do?) I believe that you have such great things in your future. Mostly because you are the one that WILL make them happen!

    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone asked me today, "Who inspires you?" So I started thinking, and said, "Family, friends, patients..." But as I kept thinking I realized that everyone, everywhere inspires me, as there is something to learn from everyone.

    So I'm wishing you all a most wonderful day, reminding you all that today, in some way, someone will learn something from you. :)

    ReplyDelete